Monday, September 15, 2008

Classic Music

I liked misic when i was child. I had many posters for many of my favourite singers. My favourite music was arabic music. Music usually help my to be seccessful and enjoyable my life. When I came to the United States the first type of music that I was listen to is country music. I feel like I am riding a horse,wearing a Texas hat, and living in a farm. Then, I am listening to different type of music such as POP, Rap, Classic, and Rock. I havechoosen the Classic music . This type of music is helpful to relax and make my apartment peaceful. Also, classic music is help me to get sleep. In addition, it is helpful to consaderation while I am studying and get high score. This my feeling when I listen to nice classic music.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I like to listen to classical while I work and while I read. It is relaxing.