Sunday, September 28, 2008

My favorite drinks


In fact, I am addicted. It is truth because I spend an average of $7 in Starbucks every day. I cannot imagine a day without drinking a cup of coffee from Starbucks. They should give my award for that. It is disappointing. When I wake up just think about a cup of coffee. Although coffee is affecting our brain, health, and mood, I will still the number one fan of coffee.

My favorite coffee is Frappachino. Also, I like to taste other flavor such as Carmel michchitos, White chocolate mocha, Espresso, and Café late. I often dream about many things but my favorite dream was becoming the owner of Starbucks.

In my country, we have a different kind of coffee. It is called “Arabic Coffee”. This coffee often put in special teapot that called “Dallah”. At home, people always serve Arabic coffee and tea to their guests, it is tradition. Arabic coffee has different flavor depend on their taste. Also, we use the Chinese products of tea (Red and Green), but I prefer the green tea. I usually drink it after dinner. It is delicious. I learned how to make coffee from my grandmother who is addicted to Arabic coffee. In my opinion, my grandmother has one of the highest Caffeine rate in her blood in the world, so she should be recorded in Guinness World Records.

1 comment:

Anna said...

That is funny. She must have a strong heart!

I wish they did give awards for spending a certain amount of $ there!