Monday, September 15, 2008

My super Dish

To tell the truth, I like all kind of food. My number one food is “Kabsa”. This is the traditional food in my country. It contains of rice, meat, and spicy. The meat can be as a chicken, a fish, a beef, and a lamb. Kabsa has different ways to be cooked. For example, in India, they put a lot of spicy in the rice, but in my country we do not. Actually, Kabsa with lamb is my super dish. I like to eat it three times a week, but some people eat it twice in a day. Kabsa is the main food that you will see in every occasion in my country. I missed this food here in the United States because this type of food cannot be seen in any restaurant.

1 comment:

Anna said...

It sounds like a good meal. I hope I get a chance to try it sometime.

While this was interesting I can't except this post to grade. It was too late. Sorry.