Sunday, September 28, 2008

Mazen vs. Movie


When I was child. I like all cartoons made by Walt Disney. I enjoyed watching with my brothers and sisters. My favorite carton was Alaa Aldeen .It was an amazing cartoon because I want to be Alaa and found the gold. Also, there are many cartons that I like to watch such as Tom & jerry and Pink Panther. In my country, there are not any movie making. Even though our government does not support movie making, there are many single attempt to make movie. Most people in my country prefer the Egyptians and Indian movies because it is near to our culture. I ride to another country called Bahrain to watch the newest movie to see but I enjoyed how they make the movies. I usually watch action and romantic and all the other kind of movies. My favorite movie is Troy. I watched this movie fourteen times and I did not feel bored. In this movie, I like many character especially Achilles and the beautiful Helen.

1 comment:

Anna said...

14 times?! That's intense.