Monday, November 17, 2008

Do Not Stay Alone


In life, people encounter many events. Some of these events make them happy; otherwise, some events make them sad. People have different reactions to these events. Our religion taught us how to deal with any disasters and decrease the influence of these disasters. Also, how people work as group and how they help each others. In my society, people usually close to each others. Also, they feel about their friends, families, and neighbors and chare with them their problems. Really, we cannot leave someone stay alone except if we know why he do that. This reason makes suicide rare in our society not like other cultures. Also, people become friendlier and try to produce the assistance all the time. I think I have different reactions with my issues. If I have some troubles with my mother for instance than I just go to my bedroom and sleep for three or four hours. Moreover, if the issue in my work then I stay with my friends and discuss with them the situations. Sometimes, I have been in bad mood, so I like to ride my car to the desert and listen to classic music to find solution for what I think about. In fact, I am a person like to be between other people. Since, I came to the United States everything is change. I usually stay alone for long time because we have a lot of assignments. In addition, I came here to improve my ability in English and develop my basic skills. Now, I usually write my secret diary when I remember my family and miss them. This is in a brief my experiences and my opinions about be alone.

No comments: