Monday, November 10, 2008

Yes We Can


“We can make change”, that was slogan of Obama campaign. I like this slogan because it means that people can make their destiny. The election is something strange in our country. I enjoyed watching elections in 2000 and 2004, but in 2008 I was in the event. I wanted to see how the Americans can choose their president. One of the interesting things about the election is that some Americans ignored me when I asked them about who they would choose and gave diplomatic answers. I had to follow-up each step for Obama from the beginning. I had huge confidence that Obama will be the president from the beginning. He has all the characteristics of a successful leader. I like all his speeches. He has a special way to convince people. The amazing thing about this election was Obama, the first American African candidate for the United States president, that he had all huge support from people and got a lot of money. I was wondering whether he would lose after spending all this money. I like his choice for the running mate. I think Biden was a great choice from Obama. The attack advertising was great idea to get more voters. Obama faced a lot of difficulties, but he faced bravery. The last day in the election before the polling hours were scary. I was watching the news and tried to find any information that showed who won. November 4, 2008 was the day of the change for the United States.

No comments: